Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Russian Foliage


I got this interesting Russian foliage card through Postcrossing. It traveled the
distance of approximately 5,123 miles from Russia to the Philippines.


It came with these four colorful stamps which I completely, absolutely adore!
These are from the 6th definitives series featuring Russian kremlins which were
issued in 2009.



Left: Zaraisk Kremlin Right: Nizhniy Novgorod Kremlin


Top: Moscow Kremlin Bottom: Novgorod Kremlin

Спасибо Elena! На здоровье!

Wishing you happy journeys...

3 comments:

  1. I really like yung mga stamp from Russia, magaganda kasi.

    Thanks for joining the Postcrossing Enthusiast. I will add your blog to my blogroll, that you can find here, Postcard Bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an interesting stamps with the postcard. I would love to received more and more from Russia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Willa: Yup, ang ganda ng stamps. Ang dami nya nilagay. I'm so happy. Thanks for adding me in your blogroll. ;)

    @Haze: I've seen a couple more interesting stamps from Russia. Hope we receive more from that country. Thanks for visiting1 ;)

    ReplyDelete