Saturday, July 23, 2011

African Safari Postcards

These cards were the very first postcards I won in one of those Postcrossing Forum lotteries. The lottery host, Escamilla, had a surplus of cards bought from Africa so she decided to give them away. I was one of the lucky winners.


A pack of lions roaming in Mombo Park, Botswana

A Franklin Bird. They say this bird is too noisy.

A trio of zebras. I've always been fond of these creatures.


How about you, have you won any postcards lately?


Wishing you happy journeys...


For more interesting postcards, please visit The Best Hearts Are Crunchy
Postcard Friendship Firday

4 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! and yes, actually i did! I was informed that I won a father's day postcard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! good for you! congrats...so beautiful...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely selection! Lucky you for winning! : )

    ReplyDelete